Lelit Elizabeth PL92T V3

Azze80

Nu är ju Bianca en dubbelkokare till skillnad från Mara X. Hittade detta på nätet

"Mara X comes equipped with a sophisticated power saving system that reduces the pressure in the steam boiler when not in use. This means saving a lot of power and eliminating unnecessary waste. The warm-up time once the machine is turned on is a maximum of 24 minutes."

Men det är kanske bara för ånga och bryggtemp kan vara snabbare.

Men Elizabeth är snabbare på att få upp temp, den ska bara värma upp 0,3 Liter för brygg och 0,6 för ånga. Mara X ska värma upp 1,8 Liter.

Jag ska ta tid mer exakt på min Elizabeth när jag får tillfälle.

MVH
Fredrik

Hej!
Har inte hunnit svara på ett tag. Tack för dina/era synpunkter och tips.

Kortfattat har jag nu jämfört ALLA tänkbara skillnader gällande kvalitet i kaffemaskin mellan maskinerna trots flera funktioner som Elizabeth har. Det är minimal skillnader.
Det jag tycker ör synd är att jag inte har fått se Elizabeth live dessvärre. Mara tilltalar mig mer designmässigt men hade jag sett Elizabeth live kanske jag eventuellt hade ändra mig.
Har haft magont inför detta beslut men jag skrev kortfattat ner saker jag gillar med E som inte Mara har... har skrivit det på engelska i forum och orkar inte översätta :)

Det lutar faktiskt mot Mara men hade gärna velat se den andra live men Kaffecompagniet ville inte ens packa upp en ur kartongen för att visa om jag inte var säker på att köpa den :(

Jag klistrar in mina tankar här:
” ...
To tell you the truth I have during 3-4 weeks tried to make a decision...
I did not have all the knowledge in the beginning between hx and db machines. Since I started this journey of comparing them I liked the Mara the most design-wise and also build quality. In the beginning I was afraid that it could not handle a couple of back to back milk based drinks but it really can. Really, if Mara had all the features of Elizabeth it wouldn't be so hard to pick :)

So what features do I like from E?

Now in the end it is a matter of size (footprint) and the adjustability of settings of the pre infusion, how much this is worth in taste between them for pure espresso was interesting.
So I’ve asked questions from experienced users and they say that it is not that big and plus... when adding the flow control to the Mara, that sort of compensates it not being able to have longer pre infusion like Elizabeth.

1. I really like the smaller footprint of Elizabeth (clearly subjective and something I could live with and change my mind)
2. I like it having a built in count down for the shots - for me as a beginner - I think my workflow will be easier if I have it easy and automatically in front of me (I had a Gaggia classic before)
3. Faster startup times - but I guess this is solved by a smart plug?
4. Pre infusion settings - if this really would make better tasting espressos ?
5. If I want to have a cup of coffee spontaneous would I be able to go to the machine and pul a shot if I've left the machine on for like 15 - 20 min after my last cup of coffee? I don't know the " modes " it has after a while or if it is always ready? With the dual boiler it is easy, I would know when it is up to temp. (lack of knowledge from my side).

Being able to set exact temperature is nice, but even experienced baristas I know (friends) don’t adjust the temperature that often ... so real life scenario would set it at “ a standard “ :). Fuss free 58 mm group head that don't need lubing the cam :) Although I can live with this...

I reciently bought the Eureka specialita grinder for the future machine. It is missing its partner really bad now :)

...”

Detta var ett litet utdrag av vad jag skrivit i andra forum.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Elfs

Hej. Om du tycker mara x är snyggare och att det väger tugnt ska du nog välja den. När den väl kommit upp i temp kommer den hålla värmen i timmar även fast den gått ner i energisparläge. Den kommer att gå upp i temp snabbare när den redan är varm.

Azze80

Sant.

https://youtu.be/M73huR2pIYY

Här är en jag diskuterat med bl.a. snabb uppstarts tid iaf:)

Men ändå lite dåligt att kaffecompagniet inte packat upp Elizabeth för att få se den live.
Eventuellt att jag hade ändrat åsikt.
Nu får det bli Mara helt enkelt.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Topp