Säljes: Izzo Alex Duetto

lolgun

Hej hej!

Hope it's OK that I write this in English! OK att svara på svenska då, det förstår jag också :lol:

For sale: Izzo Alex Duetto

I'm the original owner and have had the machine since Oct 2010. It's seen daily use, but that average is 2-3 coffees per day. It's been our home machine and has served us very well.

It's been newly serviced by Martin over at Kaffecompagniet where he's replaced the PID and fixed other small issues. The machine has had it's steam boiler replaced 2 years ago, aslo by Martin.

The Duetto runs great and I've been very happy with it. I have custom hand made wood details on the machine, as well on my Marzoco Portafilter. All custom wood was done by Dave over on the Home Barista Forum for those who know his work.

I have all the original parts needed for plumbing as well as the original portafilters and baskets. I've saved everything except for the box it came in!

Price: I'm looking for 13 000:-, which is a great deal considering the custom work, service and new parts.

The Machine is in Stockholm, and as you know it weighs close to 38kgs, this is not a machine that I would send by mail anywhere. . .

Take a look at the pictures and I'll provide more if needed.

20160918_175056_RichtoneHDR_resized_zpshdv6rouc.jpg~original

20160918_174900_RichtoneHDR_resized_zps8q5oxzec.jpg~original

20160918_174959_RichtoneHDR_resized_zpsauay0t1x.jpg~original

20160918_175042_RichtoneHDR_resized_zpsblm6hdt9.jpg~original

Senast ändrad:
Hej!
Jag är snart 15 år och jobbar till och från på ett café. Jag hat fått ett intresse för kaffe och vill gärna lära mig mer. Är dock ganska okunnig vad gäller espressomaskiner.
Vet du hur denna står sig mot en rocket espresso Evoluzione eller en rocket espresso r58.
Sen undrar jag också om man får med kopparna som står på och tillbehör så som tamper, sumplåda mm?
MVH Kalle

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Forumstatistik

Trådar
Medlemmar
Senaste medlemmen
ca.nord
Topp