The RAFINO

Thank you for the very warm welcome :)

I am a big fan of Sweden and all things Swedish (especially your axes and knives). If there is anything I can do for you please let me know.

Cheers

Marek

svartvest

Håller på att planera ett nytt kök och har tingat 120cm kaffeyta och skåp uppe och ner... så att man rymmer mer kaffegrejer...

henrik82

Jag hoppas inte att du tänker stänga in dina kära kaffeprylar. Det är vitrinluckor på skåpen eller lämna dem utan luckor?

Kan bara säga att jag är sjukt avis på dig som har den möjligheten.

henrik82

Ja det viktigaste av allt, skaffa dig tålamod. Varje gång jag har varit med och störtat ett projekt så har väntan på att det ska bli klart varit plågsam :p

Hi!

Yes we are over 100% funded :)

We are very excited and grateful to all of our backers! With that said, we hope to be moving our production schedule earlier to try and get the Rafino in your hands as soon as possible.

Right now we are planning some stretch goals. Many people have been asking for more sieve sizes so we put a rush order on prototypes of smaller sieves. We want to test them before we offer them to our backers. Also we want to make a sieve holder. A place to store your sieves when not in use (especially great for anyone who selected the Barista package). Lastly, we are exploring the idea of offering different colours of the anodized aluminium (Silver, Black, Rafino Red).
What do you guys think? What would you like to see?

Marek

henrik82

Congratulations. I personally see no use for more sizes, at least not right now, but I have not tested Rafino yet. But a colorful Rafino would probably fit nicely in my coffee shelf. I'm really looking forward to testing the Rafino.

Forumstatistik

Trådar
Medlemmar
Senaste medlemmen
ca.nord
Topp