La Cimbali Junior D/1

Calipo

Hi Coffeelovers,
I just moved to Sweden from Germany a few month ago and will take this in english.
Last year I bought myself this fantastic pro/prosumer La Cimbali Junior D/1 in the limited golden brass edition- the indestructable Rolls Royce of coffeemachines (not my words- but apparently thats what the owners call it in the german Kaffeenetz). Now apparently we moved and the machine does not fit in the new kitchen anymore so now I have to use my old Vibiemme domobar Nero again, which I had brought from Germany.
The Junior is most likely from 1992. Has been standing in a dry cellar for years and is therefor in a fantastic condition.
The average new price for a La Cimbali Junior D/1 in our days is $2,975.00, which looks a bit different, but has the same interiour.
So I thought 6400 SEK is a fair price. But if you want the machine and think thats to much, make me an offer I can`t refuse.
Feel free to ask questions, if you like, or check out reviews people wrote, that know more than me:

http://coffeegeek.com/reviews/commercial/lacimbalijunior

Although it’s really designed for small cafés, the Cimbali Junior DT1 is an appealing high-end choice for the home barista because it can be powered by an ordinary household 15 amp outlet and it fits comfortably beneath standard kitchen cabinets. The feet are individually adjustable in height; extending them out halfway gives about 1½” of clearance for the incoming water connection and the outgoing drain. Because the Cimbali Junior is rated for commercial duty, it has features that distinguish it from many prosumer espresso machines, such as:

Large 2.25 liter boiler and heavy commercial group,
Whisper-quiet rotary pump and ready to plumb driptray,
Huge warming shelf
Ample clearance underneath for easy cleaning.

Product Details
Overall Rating 8.8, Based on 17 Reviews
Avg Price $2,975.00
Manufacturer La Cimbali
Machine Type Rotary pump, heat exchanger, automatic espresso machine
Colors Stainless Steel
Class Semi / Automatic Heat Exchanger Boiler
Pro Review No
First Look No
QuickShot No

P1070669.jpgP1070667.jpg

liturgius

Off Topic:

Hallo Calipo, und herzlich willkommen in Schweden! I, myself come from Sweden, now living in Germany, hanging a lot on kaffee-netz nowdays. Good luck with selling your machine, it looks quite nice!

Senast ändrad:

Calipo

Hey Liturgis,
thanks for the welcome. Yes I hope somebody is interested in the machine.It a nice one and it`s a pity I need to sell it, but my girlfriend kills me if I don`t get rid of it:). Have fun in Germany!

Senaste inläggen

Forumstatistik

Trådar
Medlemmar
Senaste medlemmen
EMJ
Topp