Oslomördarens syn på kaffekvarnar...

Gholam

Satt och upprörd läste i hans dagbok då jag kom till detta avsnitt och kunde inte låta bli att citera det här på forumet. Hoppas att det inte uppfattas som respektlöst mot offren.
"I have found two kinds of coffee grinders: blade-grinders and burr-mills. Don't get a
burr-mill; they don't work as well as blade-grinders (at least not for coffee beans,
perhaps for AN prills). The blade-grinders have a stainless steel blender type blade that
spins at high speeds in the bottom of the material cup, pulverizing the material in the
process. When evaluating whether to use a smaller, less expensive, blade-type coffee
grinders; know that they really don't last too long if you mill chemicals for a minute or
two at a time. To use them, mill your chemicals in pulses of a few seconds at a time.
Shaking them while pulse-grinding can give you even faster results. There are different
types of coffee grinders. You may want to choose an espresso variant as it will produce a
finer powder. However, expect this factor to result in a doubled grinding time.
Be careful of heat buildup. Avoid aluminium blades, use steel blades (it’s usually steel as
default). Avoid sparks. Quickly put in airtight container as powdered AN absorb water
from air.
Grinding speed; depends on grinder. I did find an example from a commercial espresso
grinder:
57 g in 20 seconds which equals 171 g per minute, 10,26 kg per hour. With this speed it
would take 97,5 hours to grind 1000 kg of AN prills/granules. However, if you use a
grinder constantly then expect it to only last a few hours. So you will probably need up to
10 grinders for 1000 kg prills. Expect the total amount of hours to exceed 200 hours as
you don’t want the grinder to overheat. I heard that Baader, the Marxist scumbag from
Red Army Fraction bought tens of grinders as they regularly broke down. He even bought
a really expensive one but that one broke down as well. They ended up using wood
rollers resulting in limited amounts of end product.
Prices range from 30 Euro up to 800 Euro."
Texten ovan är för övrigt väldigt representativ för större delen av dagboken.

Senaste inläggen

Forumstatistik

Trådar
Medlemmar
Senaste medlemmen
EMJ
Topp